You know you're a skydiver when...
- You drive a beaten-up car because you really need that new canopy more.
- You have no idea what is happening on the weekends in your town.
- You have more pairs of Tevas than you do sneakers.
- You catch yourself flaking the bed instead of making it
- You name your dog 'Toggles"
- You look at your VCR and think "Hmmm, that's gotta be worth a few jumps."
- You forget to lower your voice when talking to your jumper friends in a restaurant about the weekend's lost dildos, loose legstraps and lack of penetration
- You love the smell of "Jet A" in the morning!
- Your "work' clothes have grippers.
- You try to convince the State Trooper that your "D" license allows you to do ANYTHING.
- Your log book is thicker than any book you've ever read.
- You stop by the New River Gorge Bridge and take a took. All the others are saying damn, look how high it is and you're saying damn, look how low it is'.
- When you buy anything you calculate how many skydives it will cost.
- When seeing seats in a twin otter gives you the willies.
- When you log a jump on December 25 and the fact it is Christmas doesn't enter your mind.
- Your six year old son can teach the first jump course.
- You put your arms down and back in a full track when running down stairs.
- When you wake up with a mean hangover in a tent, the first thing you check is your rig. Then the person sleeping next to you.
- You find yourself mentally telling the pilot when to flare while landing on a commercial flight.
- Your thinking about taking all the but the driver's seats out of your car.
- Your favorite movie in the world is just over sixty seconds long.
- Your friends look at the sky and say, "look at all those clouds", and you say, "look at all those holes".
- You can't think of a better way to relax other than falling 10,000 feet.
- You have ridden in a plane hundreds of times but don't know what it's like to land in one yet.
Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/restlessadva/public_html/include/stdBigG.php on line 309